The IA-300a features three XLR outputs which will draw 210W in any combination from one, two or three output channels.
A built-in carrying handle, quality metal construction, adjustable output voltage and automatic overload protection are key feature sets.
• 210W 13.8V DC output via 3 x 4-pin XLR connector
• 3 x XLR outputs will draw 210W in combination from one, two
or three output channels. A maximum of 10A is available
from one channel
• The IA-200a weighs just 4.4 lbs., in an all-purpose rugged
metal enclosure. An integrated carrying handle is provided for
• Internal safety features protect the IA-300a from overload
damage should an excessive load be drawn. It does this by
automatically shutting down to recover. The IA-300a PSU also
produces ‘low ripple noise’ to reduce the chances of signal
interference with nearby devices
• Adjustable output voltage from 13.5V to 16.5V
• Universal AC input voltage for worldwide operation