The Canon RF100-300mm F2.8 L IS USM, brings zooming capabilities to the proven 300mm f/2.8
concept. This lens is aimed directly at professional and very high-end video and still-image users that
want gorgeous background bokeh that makes imagery “pop”, such as theater work, event candid’s at
a distance, indoor sports like swimming, gymnastics, and basketball.
• Telephoto zoom lens that builds on the legacy of the popular EF300mm f/2.8 lens.
• Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the whole zoom range for great control over depth of field, bokeh, and low-light shooting
with fast and reliable autofocus.
• Excellent image quality: highlights include one flourite lens, and 4 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) glass elements, flourine coating, and
Canon SSC (Super Spectra Coating) to minimize ghosting and flare.
• Built-in function/focus preset selector switch allows you to program a focus preset recall into the buttons at the front of the lens.
• Optical image stabilization — up to 5.5 stops* of shake correction. Up to 6.0 stops Coordinated IS when paired with EOS R
series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS).
• 2 Nano USMs achieves outstanding image quality throughout the focusing range, from infinity to close-up thanks to 2 focusing
groups that are independently actuated.
• Dedicated, programmable Control Ring, with click-stop operation.
• Impressively light at only 5.8 lbs., which makes it the lightest f/2.8 zoom lens with a 300mm focal length on the market.**
• Circular (9 blades) aperture for beautiful, soft backgrounds.