• Add a whole new dimension to your story by creating an immersive 3D experience with compatible head mount displays such as the Oculus Quest 2 and more. Viewers will be able to take in the scene with a vivid, wide field of view by simply moving their head
• The world’s first digital interchangeable lens capable of enabling stereoscopic 3D 180° VR shooting to a single image sensor
• EOS VR System – this lens combined with a compatible Canon camera equipped with firmware optimized for VR shooting, along with a paid subscription-based software
(Canon’s EOS VR Utility or EOS VR Plug-in for Adobe Premiere Pro – currently in development with availability and details to follow on or about early 2022)
• Capture stereoscopic 3D with an interpupillary distance of 60mm for natural parallax and with a 190° field of view to closely resemble human vision in 180° VR
• High quality L-Series RF mount lens optimized for a folded optical path with two optical systems featuring 2 UD lenses.
• Streamlined VR workflow – by recording left and right fisheye images to a single Full-frame image sensor, a single image file is output, helping to
solve a common VR stitching and syncing challenge.
• Impressive flare control in backlit conditions from use of SWC (subwavelength structure coating).
• Versatility for your scene’s lighting with a maximum aperture of f/2.8 to a deep depth of field f/16.
• Compact, lightweight, and portable – The size and weight of this lens makes it easy to use – even when shooting in tight spaces – and easy to
carry in a camera bag.
• Dust- and water-resistant sealing with fluorine coating for durability and peace of mind.