|Lease Term||Deposit||Monthly Payment|
Sigma’s 35mm T1.5 FF High Speed Prime Lens sits directly in the middle of the FF High Speed Prime Lens Line, which ranges from 20mm to 85mm. Like all lenses in this line, it was designed with full-frame compatibility for capturing video with resolution up to 8K and an aperture of T1.5. It comes in three mounts: Canon EF, Sony E, and PL. Sports a standardized gear position and front diameter; has a 180° focus throw.
Download: SIGMA 35mm T1.5 FF Technical Specifications PDF
||T1.5 to T16
|Number of Diaphragm Blades
||9 (Rounded diaphragm)
||0.30m / 1'
- Close focus distance is measured from the image plane
- Front to EF mount flange
- Front to E-mount flange
- Front to PL mount flange
- Without lens support foot
- Horizontal angle of view for a full-frame camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.5,dimensions 36 mm × 24 mm / 1.42″ × 0.94″)
- Horizontal angle of view for a super 35 digital cinema camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.8,dimensions 24.6 mm x 13.8 mm / 0.97″ × 0.54″)
- Horizontal angle of view for an APS-C camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.5,dimensions 23.7 mm × 15.7 mm / 0.93″ × 0.62″)
CL-35mm-t1.5, sigma 35mm t1.5, sigma ff, sigma ff high speed primes, sigma ff high speed prime lens, sigma ff high speed prime lenses, 35mm t1.5, sigma 35mm, sigma 35mm ef, sigma 35mm e, sigma 35mm pl, 340966, 340967, 340968