THE CROSSFADE HAS GONE DIGITAL!
The new Q-LED XMD Linear LED Lamp with powerful white light from 2000° Candlelight to 6000° Daylight Kelvin.
All XMD Lamps are armed with onboard digital interface giving you command of Intensity, Kelvin, & Plus/Minus Green Control. The XMD can be operated with wired DMX via Cat5 I/O Port.
The lamp is Self-Ballasted AC input using Neutrik True1 locking connector and locking Barrel connector for DC input.
- X-fade White Light: Crossfading our Candlelight diode (2000k) and Daylight diode (6000k) to blend a balanced variable color spectrum. With independent 2000-6000° diodes, this lamp gives a full range of high-quality broad-spectrum light and provides Kelvin presets at 2000° (2800°) 3200° 4000° (5000°) 5600° 6000°
- Low Profile Shape: Easy to conceal when space is at a minimum, the slender linear lamps can be mounted tight against walls or ceilings.
- Expandable and Scalable: Stack them in a column to create large LED panels of custom size, or end to end for linear lighting sources. Create geometric patterns, 3D structures or spell out words; your options are endless.
- Control Panel: No more pulling out your phone or requiring a Wi-Fi network. The XMD comes equipped with an on-board control panel which allows adjustment of Intensity, CCT, Plus/Minus Green, FX and much more.
- FX: Onboard effects with modifiable parameters including Fire, Short Circuit, and Paparazzi.
- DMX Port: With DMX I/O, the XMD can be wired for DMX data control and passed through for combining multiple lamps together.
- Lead / Follow Mode: Set a master lamp to control the others with a Wired Cat5 Connection between the lamps. XMD LED lamps can be arranged to send or receive commands to and from any other wired XMD, making it simple to change the color of any multi lamp fixture or rig without having to dial each lamp.
- Energy Efficiency: The XMD Lamps greatly outperform traditional Quartz, Halogen and HMI lighting sources in luminous output to power consumption ratio.
- Self-Ballasted AC Input: Run a line, XMD Lamps use 100-265VAC (Universal Power) via Neutrik True1 connect and do not require difficult external ballasts, power supplies or data boxes.
- DC Battery option: Pick up a battery, XMD Lamps can run off of 10-26 VDC via locking 2.1mm x 5.5 barrel connector.
Length and Wattage:
- 4' - 50 watt - Q25XMD - Available Winter 2018
PRE-ORDERS BEGIN NOVEMBER 2018
Power Connect & Voltage:
- Self-Ballasted AC range 100VAC to 265VAC via Neutrik True1 connect.
- DC range 10VDC to 26VDC via 5.5 x 2.1mm Locking Barrel connect.
- OLED screen with digital interface
- Wired DMX via Cat5/6
- Manual Interface
- Lead/Follow Mode for operation from one tube to control multiple tubes
- For Wireless functionality, XMDs require a Rainbow or other Wireless DMX product at the beginning of the DMX chain of XMDs.
Included with every lamp:
- 1 - Set of Q Boot-XMD (1 Power End, 1 Control End)
- 1 - 8' True 1 Power Connector Cable
- 1 - Q-Upgrade USB Cable
- 1 - Instruction Card