Battery Powered LED Lamp
Now Available with V3 Software! Click Here for Upgrade Info
What's new in V3 software:
- New Color Temp: 4300K.
- 50% 3000K and 50% 5600K giving you a new level of 4300K
- Operating while charging!
- Ability to update V2 lamps
- Q5 - 7" 5 watts - 3,550 mAh LiOn Battery
- Q10 - 12" 10 watt - 6,400 mAh LiOn Battery
- Q20 - 24" 20 watt - 12,800 mAh LiOn Battery
Press and hold the power button to alternate between color modes.
100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, 10% OFF.
A single button press cycles through the dimming levels
- Magnetic Feet
- 3/8" Threaded Receiver (Threaded Pin available here)
- NEW Recessed Power Button
- Kill switch to disable power button when traveling (V2)
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Charges from Mirco USB power adapter - V3.0 -9V @2A / 12V 1.5A
- -(Will not charge on standard 5v USB Charger)
- Battery Level Indicator
- Runs for about 4 hours at 100%.
- Flicker Free
- 25,000 + Hour Lifetime
Press button once to turn on. Press multiple times to dim. Press and hold to change from 3000k to 5600k. To disable the Power Button when traveling, using a pen, press and hold the the KILL button button on the side for 5 seconds. To enable the Power Button after it has been killed, plug it into your charger. To Reset the lamp to default settings of 5600k and 100%, press the RST button. If the Q-Lion LED will charge but will not turn on with a button press, press and hold the kill button for 5 seconds. Then plug back into the QC 3.0 Charger.