What Information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, Phone number, Credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
Information is collected when you:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place on order, or enter information into online forms.
How do we use your Information?
We may use the Information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey/marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor Information?
We are PCI compliant. We use an SSL certificate.
We implement security measures when a user places an order. However, such information can only be accessed by those authorized with special access rights
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
Third Party Links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We honor 'do not track signals' and do not track or plant cookies when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Our site allows third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: we will notify the users via email and via in-site notification within 7 business days.
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests and questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- To send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To market to via mailing list or continue to send emails after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include the physical address of our business.
- We will monitor our third party email marketing service for compliance.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We will give an 'opt-out' or 'unsubscribe' option. (located at the bottom of each email)