The AG-UX180 Premium Model UX Camcorder features the industry's widest-angle 24mm (at 4K/FHD) and optical 20x zoom, and supports 4K 24p, UHD 60p/50p, FHD 60p/50p recording, 120fps/100fps HD super slow, dual codec recording (UHD*2/FHD), IR recording in dark places, 3G-SDI output, and TC PRESET input/output.
Newly Developed, Industry's Widest-Angle 24mm*1 and Optical 20x Zoom Lens
- The 4 Drive Lens System has achieved up to a 24mm wide angle and optical 20x zoom in a handheld camcorder with 1.0-inch (effective size) sensor.
- The Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) with a correction range expansion of approximately 900%*2 enables stable handheld shooting.
- The Micro Drive Focus Unit offers a high-speed auto focus function with excellent tracking performance and improved stability in 4K shooting.
1.0-inch (Effective Size) MOS Sensor for High-Precision, High-Speed 4K 60p/50p*3 Recording
- The 1.0-inch (effective size) MOS Sensor (approx. 9,460,000 pixels in 4K 24p,*4 and approx. 8,790,000 pixels in UHD/FHD) offers an outstanding depth of field and excellent balance between image quality and sensitivity.
- 4K 24p, UHD 60p/50p, FHD 60p/50p multi-format recording, HD 120 fps (59.94 Hz)/100 fps (50Hz) super slow-motion recording, FHD VFR recording (from 2 fps to 60 fps at 59.94Hz, from 2 fps to 50 fps at 50Hz) and IR (infrared) shooting in dark places are available.
- Two SD memory card slots*5 are provided to enable relay/simultaneous/backup recording for enhanced reliability, and also support UHD/FHD dual codec recording for a more efficient workflow.
Broadcast Quality Capabilities Such as 16-axis Color Correction and 3G-SDI Output
- Image adjustment functions of broadcast quality level include 16-axis color correction, skin detail, master detail, 8-mode gamma and scene files.
- Three manual rings, focus assist, user buttons, 3.5-type Touch-panel LCD, 0.39-type OLED viewfinder and other controls are specially designed to satisfy professional users. Also, with the use of the wireless module (optional AJ-WM50 or AJ-WM30), wireless remote control of the AG-UX180 would also be possible with the AG ROP app*6 for iPad.
- Equipped with professional interfaces, such as 3G-SDI output, XLR audio input, TC PRESET input/output, HDMI output and wired remote control.
*1: Equivalent to 35mm under 4K 24p (aspect ratio of 17:9). Wide angle 24mm is the widest in the industry for a camcorder with integrated lens. (As of September 2016, according to a Panasonic survey.)
*2: Comparison with the AG-AC160A. (Excluding the 4K 24p mode.)
*3: Actual recording is UHD (3840 x 2160) 59.94p/50p.
*4: At 4K 24p (aspect ratio 17:9)
*5: Video-shooting at 100 Mbps or higher requires an SD Card compatible with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3).
*6: The AG ROP app is available free of charge from the Apple App Store.
* With regard to "24p" and "60p" other than that included in "4K 24p" in the above text, images are actually recorded at 23.98p and 59.94p, respectively