The new AV-HS6000 is a new 2-M/E live video switcher with 32 HD-SDI plus 2 DVI-D inputs, 16 HD-SDI outputs, 16 keyers, 16 AUX Busses, 4 multiviewers, 4 DVEs per M/E, video thumbnail buttons, an intuitive GUI, and many other advanced standard features that make it a powerful, easy-to-use tool for advanced production in Sports, Broadcast, House of Worship, Staging, Education, and other demanding application.
switcher is configurable to meet an extensive range of production
requirements, with options including a touch-screen menu panel with
waveform, vectorscope, multiviewer, effects preview, extra Primatte
chroma keyers, and internal video memory expansion up to 48 clips of
approximately 60 seconds each. An extensive API will also enables the
creation of a virtually limitless range of customized Plug-ins to suit
new and emerging production workflow needs.
Visual Control for Rapid, Confident Operation
• Two Groups of positive-touch LCD buttons with thumbnails of
graphics, clips, or transitions make it faster and easier to select the
right content, memory, or effect.
• OLED labeling for Crosspoint
Buttons speed operation with text and graphic labels. The buttons can
also be programmed in multiple backlit-color groups (e.g. cameras,
graphic sources)ctile color LCD switch: To support sure operation, the
multiselection panels employ switch so that you can make sure keys being
pressed, supporting sure operation.
• A dedicated DVI-D output with USB-mouse port enables large screen menu display and selection
• The switcher can also be set via the optional AV-HS60C3G 10.1-inch
touch-operated menu panel with selectable waveform, vectorscope, and
• A Browser equipped PC may also be connected via LAN for menu control
34 Inputs and 16 Outputs
• Equipped with 32 SDI and two DVI inputs plus 16 SDI outputs.
• Frame synchronizer selectable on all 16 SDI inputs.
• Eight inputs and four outputs are equipped with color correction.
• Four inputs equipped with up-converters, and two outputs equipped with down-converters.
• All outputs equipped with dual BNC connectors to simplify system design
Versatile Transitions and Extensive Key Functions
• Equipped with four DVE per M/E for background and keyer transitions.
• 16 AUX buses, four equipped with mix transitions.
• A total of 16 Keyers
• Four keyer channels per M/E, each capable of PinP.
• One super high-quality Primatte®* chroma keyer per M/E, expandable to 4ch/ME.
• Four downstream keyers.
• Four upstream keyers.
• Equipped with four independent MultiViewer (MV) channels.
• Each MV channel can be sent to one or more outputs
• Each MV channel can display up to 16 windows .
• I/O Labels, tally, and audio level meter displays.
Powerful Memory Functions for Added Speed and Production Value
• Video Clip, Still, Shot, Event memories, and Macros Functions simplify complex production workflow
• Up to 4 Stills, 4 Video Clips (60sec /clip) standard
• Expandable to 48 clips of up to 60 seconds each (plus 48 stills) with optional HS60D1G memory module
• 81 Shot Memories, 81 Event record/playback memories
Versatile Functionality to Match Evolving Workflow
• Web server function for remote menu operation and recall frequently used effects easily.
• The switcher can also be set and operated via an Ethernet connection.
• With future Plug-in software, external equipment control, and remote
switcher-function control may be added in accordance with required
• An API will be available for creation of custom Plug-ins
• Support HD 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/23.98PsF, 1080/24PsF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p
SD 480/59.94i, 576/50i
• Single and redundant power supply models are available