- NewTek TriCaster TC1 3RU Live Production System with redundant power
- NewTek Connect NC1 IO Studio I/O Module
- NewTek TC1LP Control Panel
NewTek has announced TriCaster® TC1, the culmination of more than a decade of IP video experience for multi-camera live production, with uncompromising support for 4K UHD switching, live streaming, recording, data-driven graphics, virtual sets, social media publishing and more. Continuing innovation around the iconic product that has defined an industry, TriCaster TC1 supports 16 external inputs of up to 4K UHD 60p resolution without sacrificing functionality. Powered by NewTek’s NDI™ technology for IP-based workflows, TriCaster TC1 also offers multiple studio-grade Skype TX channels for adding remote video guests to live shows.
With the maximum capacity and most complete package of advanced multi-camera production capabilities, the NewTek TriCaster TC1 Max bundle is made for the most demanding modern workflows. With industry-leading, software-driven live production technology; a 16-input, multi-source video workflow with support for 12 SDI hardware inputs; redundant power; and an included 2-stripe control panel with 24 source buttons, the NewTek TriCaster TC1 Max bundle provides modern producers, publishers, and content creators with complete production like never before.
Produce amazing content with hundreds of advanced production capabilities for video switching, playback, mix effects, graphics, audio mixing, virtual sets, and more.
4K UHD 60p Capable
Deliver an immersive viewing experience for programs, performances, events, and sports with native support for true 4K Ultra HD resolution at 60 frames per second.
Native IP Processing
Present your video as it was meant to be seen with NewTek’s software-driven processing maintaining native resolution of every signal from input to output.
Multi-Source Video Mixing
Create compelling content using any combination of compatible SDI and IP video sources, including local and remote cameras, mobile devices, Skype video calls, computers, streaming media, video files, graphics, and more.
Produce content for any screen or schedule, with SDI and IP live output, multi-channel recording, multi-platform live streaming, social media publishing, and more.
- Switching, streaming, recording, and delivery in HD, 3G, and 4K Ultra HD at 60 fps
- True IP switching, with native software-driven processing for maximum production power and flexibility
- Native integration of NDI™, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, supporting video, audio, and data transmission over IP with near-zero latency Comprehensive camera coverage and compelling multi-source video mixing, including 16 external inputs—more than any TriCaster past or present
- Studio-grade Skype® video calling with multi-channel Skype TX software integration
- Integrated video servers allowing playback, replay, and live editing without any additional hardware
- Multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime® and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive
- Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™ Live, and more
- Real-time social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
- Powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options
- Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSPs, and 4 x 4 x 4 channel routing
- Premier creative capabilities, including multi-bus mix effects, animated titles and transitions, advanced chromakeying, spectacular live virtual sets, and more
- Industry-standard 3RU hardware chassis with redundant power