Bundle includes the following items:
(1) NewTek TCMAHD4 TriCaster Mini Advanced HD-4 Base (Used)
(1) Panasonic AW-HN38HWPJ 22x Zoom, 1/2in Single MOS Sensor, HDMI Output, NDI software (white)
(1) Luxul XMS-1010P 10-Port/8 PoE+ Gigabit Managed Switch budget of 130W and a max of 30 W per port
(1) Acer G236HL Bbd 23 Inch Screen LCD-Lit Monitor Two HDMI Inputs, VGA Input
(1) CAT5-100 BE 350MHz UTP CAT5e Patch Cable 100 Foot Blue
(1) DVID Cables Dual Link Male to Male
NEWTEK TRICASTER MINI ADVANCED HD-BASE TCMAHD4 USED
Produce and publish extraordinary video content for screens and audiences of all sizes with the most complete, compact multimedia studio in the world—TriCaster® Mini Advanced.
Real Video Production. No Experience Required.
You don’t have to be a video expert, own a studio, or know your way around a broadcast control room to deliver your message through video with network-quality results. With an all-in-one design, do-it-yourself setup, and hundreds of entry-level and advanced production capabilities, you can be on your way to captivating audiences from anywhere within minutes of opening the box.
- HD switching, streaming, and recording
- 8 external video inputs and 4 mix outputs
- Connect to compatible IP devices via NDI®
- Streaming to Facebook Live, Twitch, and more
- Real-time social media publishing
- Multi-channel recording and internal storage
- Video playback without any additional hardware
- Built-in live titling and motion graphics
- Multi-channel audio mixing
- SDI, HDMI, and case display options available
Maximize your investment now and for the future. With TriCaster Advanced Edition software now included, TriCaster Mini Advanced offers more than 100 additional video production capabilities compared to the original system platform—at no additional cost.
Enter the World of IP Video – Today.
Connect to the most prolific IP-based workflow in the industry right out of the box. With native integration of NDI®, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, TriCaster Mini Advanced is instantly compatible with products from hundreds of manufacturers and developers over the network.
- Use any combination of compatible video sources, including cameras, mobile devices, computers, gaming systems, streaming media, video files, graphics, images, animations, and more
- Let your imagination run wild with multi-bus mix effects, custom animated transitions, data-driven graphics, green screen compositing, live virtual sets, and more
- Personalize your production environment with customizable control and monitoring options, and automate live operations with a versatile macro automation system
Reach Your Audience
- Live stream to multiple destinations simultaneously, including Facebook Live, Microsoft Azure, Periscope, Twitch, Ustream, YouTube Live, and more
- Share media to multiple user accounts on your favorite social networks, like Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
- Capture and export QuickTime® and H.264 video files for VOD, post-production, replay, and archive
- HDMI video connectivity
- Native NDI® integration
- Hundreds of built-in capabilities
- 750 GB internal storage