• Supports 8K/60P Internal RAW or Cinema RAW Light Recording, HDMI 8K RAW Output to Compatible Recorders, 8K HDR Recording (PQ/HLG)
• Internal Cooling Fan Enables Non-stop 8K/60P Recording
• Expanded Interface for Professional Needs
• Carries on the Ergonomic EOS Design
• Full-featured 13 Assignable Buttons
• 8K Sensor and DIGIC X Processor with 4K and 2K Oversampling
• Simultaneously Records Different Formats
• XF-AVC and MP4 Codecs for 10-bit 4:2:2 Video
• Up to 4K 120P Slow and Fast Motion Recording Mode in 4:2:2 10-bit
• Simultaneous Audio Recording Enabled with HFR
• Wide Variety of Recording Formats
• Canon Log 3 Expands Expressive Possibilities
• Enhanced Image Stabilization
• Canon VR with RF5.2mm F2.8 L Dual Fisheye Lens Support and Workflow
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF with iTR AF X
Digital single-lens non-reflex AF/AE camera
â€¢ Type B: Card slot
â€¢ SD card speed class-compatible.
â€¢ Compatible with UHS-II
â€¢ Eye-Fi cards and Multimedia cards (MMC) are not supported.
Canon RF lens group (excluding EF, EF-S and EF-M lenses)
When using Mount Adapter EF-EOS R: Canon EF or EF-S lenses (excluding EF-M lenses)
Canon RF mount
CMOS sensor (compatible with Dual Pixel CMOS AF)
Approx. 45.0 megapixels
Approx. 36.0 x 24.0 mm
Approx. 4.40 Âµm square
Approx. 47.1 megapixels
3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
Color Filter System
RGB primary color filters
Low Pass Filter
Installed in front of the image sensor, non-detachable
Dust Deletion Feature
(1) Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
â€¢ Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
â€¢ At power off only / Enable / Disable. Performed automatically (taking about approx. 2 sec. as indicated on the screen) or manually (taking about approx. 8 sec. as indicated on the screen).
â€¢ After manually activated cleaning, the camera will automatically restart (Power OFF to ON).
â€¢ When [Multi Shot Noise Reduction], [Multiple exposures], or [HDR mode] is set, [Clean now] and [Clean manually] cannot be selected.
(2) Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
â€¢ The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and
appended to subsequent images.
â€¢ The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the EOS Canon Digital Professional Software (v. 4.14 and higher) to automatically erase the dust spots.
â€¢ Not available with EF-S lenses, in cropped shooting or multi-exposure shooting.
(3) Manual cleaning (by hand)