Introducing Shogun 7, a 7" HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher Shogun 7 can be used as either stand-alone field monitor, recorder and switcher for event, documentary and live in-the-field storytelling or as a tool for large-scale on-set episodic TV, film and cinema productions where multiple crew members such as focus pullers, grips and cinematographers require a consistent visual reference across the field monitor ecosystem.
• 1500nit display incorporating zone technology with 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio and 15+ stops of dynamic range.
• Real-time 4K recording in formats including ProRes RAW.
• New realtime Dolby Vision HDR output.*
• New Dynamic AtomHDR blacklight system.
• Portable Multi-cam up to HDp60 SDI ISOs x 4 recording. Real-time switching between 4 live asynchronous video streams.*
• Capture RAW from your favorite cinema camera.
• AtomOS 10 touchscreen interface, first seen on the award winning Ninja V and redesigned body.