The Ninja V Pro Kit has been designed to bridge the gap between compact cinema and mirrorless cameras that can output RAW via HDMI or SDI. Pro Kit also pushes the limits of these cameras, recording up to 12-bit RAW externally on the Ninja’s onboard SSD. Pro Kit also provides the ability to cross covert signals providing a versatile solution for monitoring and playout/review. No RAW, no problem. The Ninja V monitor-recorder is a flexible tool that can work as a HDMI/SDI ProRes monitor-recorder. Unify battery management and excess weight as the Pro Kit is designed to be powered via DTap from your camera battery or rig. Pro Kit also includes a AtomX 5” Sunhood providing increased monitoring options outdoors, and reduced ambient light for when monitoring in HDR.
The robust aluminium 5” monitor-recorder allows for a compact rig setup for camera owners and operators to work with all the latest cameras. Perfect for run and gun productions, documentary filmmaking and for those close-up shots that require the camera operator to be flexible or mobile.The flexibility to suit every application
In playback mode the Ninja V provides a lossless signal distribution with 2 x 12G SDI and 1 x HDMI 2.0 for simultaneous outputs up to 4Kp60. When used in combination with the Ninja’s playlist functionality it provides a fast and convenient way to review content or show a highlight reel.Accurate and reliable / daylight viewable HDR or SDR
With 1000nits, high pixel density the 5” screen provides clear and accurate monitoring for HDR and SDR. Using the AtomHDR engine the Ninja V provides a managed colour pipeline, matching the camera Gamma and Gamut on the input and select to view this as 709, Log with a 3DLUT or utilize the engine to accurately map the dynamic range of your camera LOG to HLG or PQ HDR standards.HDMI-to-SDI cross conversion
Adding the SDI module to the Ninja V platform more than doubles it’s I/O functionality. To complement the inputs, HDMI or SDI connections can be cross converted, DCI cropped and 4k to HD down converts for video signals to provide a bridge between equipment such as EVFs, wireless TX/RX without the need for additional convertors.Key Features
- Record up to 6k RAW via both HDMI and SDI at up to 12-bit in Apple ProRes RAW. Video inputs up to 4kp60 supported via HDMI or 12G SDI to Apple ProRes or Avid DNx.
- Configurable SDI for single or dual link inputs or toggle between SDI A and B.
- Play out provides 3 simultaneous outputs via 2 x 12G SDI out and 1 x HDMI in 10-bit up to 4kp60.
- HDMI <=> SDI signal cross conversion with, RAW to Video output option.
- Connect to your DTap power source with the locking DTap cable and battery eliminator.
- AtomX 5” Sunhood provides increased monitoring options and reduced ambient. AtomHDR for Log inputs and 3D Luts.